Asalamualaikum & Selamat Sejahtera :) Have fun dekat blog Irah yg tak-berapa-nak-cun nie

Suspicion Life


Life is not as easy as we think. Too much to think about. One was to keep the hearts of people around us. Sometimes I think, if ever I should embrace the feelings of others while others never thought of my feelings.

They often put the blame on me. I've always considered bad. I always harbored feelings. I tired to be argumentative for something that I do not know the end. Humans often consider themselves the best. Until they do not realize that they have hurt others.

My mother always say, do not like to think bad about others. But does anyone else have a stance as noted by my mother?

No, they like people who do not care. Often hurt others for their own benefit.

No matter what, I have to move on and passion on my own life.

0 Blabing(s):

Post a Comment