Asalamualaikum & Selamat Sejahtera :) Have fun dekat blog Irah yg tak-berapa-nak-cun nie

Exhausted



Everything is destroyed. Because of our own ego, all that will never come back again.
Love, warmth and your heart. Everything should be in my life.
You have become a part in my life. I love you in million ways.

I don't want to lose you. I don't want to miss you. And I am not willing to let you leave me.

I want us to face problems together. Although difficult, I still want to be along with you.
Frankly, I love you a whole my heart. I just want you to know, that I'm really love you.

I did not want to see you with another girl. Way, as you once said to me, if you are stuck with another girl,
how do I feel ?

I may die heard it from you. I did not expect you that you will betray me.
I am willing to sacrifice my life for you.
I don't want to let you suffered. Let me bear all the suffering.


0 Blabing(s):

Post a Comment